20111229

Score!

This year for Christmas and actually last year as well I was hoping to get some "fun" coloured leather gloves. I put them on my wish list both years and though people did come through with some beautiful leather gloves, I still found myself wishing I could find a pair of either yellow or orange gloves.

So this year after Christmas had passed and all of my family had been unable to have any more success than I did at finding the elusive items, I just went online and bought some. Of course they're Italian and were not cheap, however I now have pale blue, orange and yellow pairs of gloves! Okay so it was a bit of a splurge, but now I have them! FYI, if you're ever looking for orange leather gloves, you can buy them at leatherglovesonline.com. I'll warn you now though, there's some import duties/charges that are fairly high on this kind of item...presumably because you should be able to find this kind of thing here in Canada.

Clearly the people who made these rules about clothing and taxes never tried to find a pair of nice orange gloves in Ottawa!


I sprayed all the gloves I got this year for Christmas with protectant and have them stored in their own felt bags ready for use.

No comments: